Thursday, October 22, 2009

CHECKMATE

Title: CHECKMATE
Author:D14
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/chmate/
Reviewer: rawr @ http://melting-gelato.blogspot.com/

Story Title: 3/5: I like your title, but I feel that you shouldn’t capitalize all of the words. But, it’s still unique.

Appearance: 7/10: I like your poster, it’s interesting and cool, but your bkgd is lacking thereof. I feel that your bkgd should go with your poster.


Forewords: 8/10: Interesting forewords, but I feel that you should add descriptions to your casts.

Plot: 13/15: Interesting plot. I like the plot, but there are some parts that are cliché, also there are many vampires stories already written in Winglin, but I’m glad that this isn’t one of those rated vampires story.

Flow: 8/10: The flow was pretty good. So good job!

Originality/Creativity: 13/15: It’s creative and original, but like I said, there are already tons of vampires story written in Winglin.

Characterization: 6/8: Your characterizations are okay. I feel that you should develop them as an individual more, but otherwise, it’s great.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 10/12: I didn’t find major mistakes.

Writing style: 9/10: I enjoy reading your writing style. Keep up the good work and keep writing!

Enjoyment: 3/5: I’m not a vampire story fan, so I didn’t really enjoy it.

Sub total: 80/100

Bonus: 3/5

Total: 83/100: Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment