Friday, December 25, 2009

Figment

Title: Figment
Author: th1rd3ye
Fanfic URL:
www.winglin.net/fanfic/sss_tm_Figment/
Reviewer: YJLuver @ MG

Story Title: 5/5

-I love your title. It attracts me so much. I feel like there’s something with this story.


Appearance: 7/10

-When I first saw your poster, the first thing invade my thoughts is, it’s sad and something mysterious.


Forewords: 10/10

-Love it! During the ‘inspiration’ it gave me a real meaning of your title which is very nice. It makes people understand more about your story.


Plot: 14/15

-The plot is simple and every understandable.


Flow: 5/10

-It looks like you are rushing. No need to rush you got plenty of time. The flow is nice though.


Originality/Creativity: 15/15

-How you end the story is so creative and really loves it. I believe its original because there weren’t a lot of people with this kind of thoughts of you. (Take it as compliment ^^)


Characterization: 5/8

-The characterization is nice and simple is just that it will be much better if you give more personality details/explanation in each chapter.


Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 12/12

-I spot none.


Writing style: 9/10

-Your writing style is nice. It’s not messy and so neat which prevent my eyes from getting irritation.


Enjoyment: 5/5

-I enjoy your story so much. I keep on anticipating the next chapter because it’s just calling me and that’s very nice.

Sub total: 87/100

Bonus: 5/5

-Bonus for making me belief the story worth it.

Total: 92/100

No comments:

Post a Comment