Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Think I Live My Fake Relative

Title: I Think I Live My Fake Relative
Author: Aika
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ILMFR/
Reviewer: Loveebliss @ http://www.melting-gelato.co.nr/

Story Title: 3/5
If I saw that title I thought that it was one of those typical stories where they figure out that they're related but falls in love with each other and was actually not related all along or the ones where they fall in love then figure out that they're related but in the end they were not actually related all along. After reading the forewords I was proven wrong. The title matches the story well.

Appearance: 9/10
Thanks for requesting from us for the poster. I really like the poster. Jusce did a good job. Maybe get a background next time so the background isn't that plain. I think that you should change your font color because after reading for a while it started to blind my eyes.

Forewords: 8/10
Good you explained about the girls and told the reader what the story was about. The genre and if it was rated or not.

Plot: 12/15

Flow: 9/10

Originality/Creativity: 12/15
A lot of stories now have the girls as a new debut group that ends up with a already famous group.

Characterization: 7/8

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 12/12
I didn't find any mistakes.

Writing style: 9/10
It made me happy & laugh most of the time. =]

Enjoyment: 4/5
I'm a new 2PM fan & enjoyed reading it alot.

Sub total: 85/100

Bonus: 5/5
I enjoyed reading it & you wanted me to be review your story & you requested a poster from MG too.

Total: 90/100

No comments:

Post a Comment