Tuesday, January 26, 2010

e Memoirs of My First Love [one shot collection]

Title: e Memoirs of My First Love [one shot collection]
Author: Kei
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/_kei_o1/
Reviewer:BangBangVIP @ MG

Story Title: 4/5
-It's a good title. I would probably click on it to see what it was about.
Appearance: 7/10
-It's rather plain and simple, but I love the poster. Maybe if you had a designed background, nothing too elaborate or anything.
Forewords: 7/10
-Again, the forewords were simple, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It was good that you gave a small peek into what WooYoung is going to experience, and also that you listed who the future one shots would be about.
Plot:11 /15
-I wanna say that it's a twisted version of unrequited love, but I know that's not quite accurate. Anyways, it was good. I rather enjoyed it. It's something I don't normally read.
Flow:10 /10
-The flow was nice. You did some major time skips, but it was indicated by parts.
Originality/Creativity:11 /15
-As I stated above, this is something I don't normally read. However, that does not mean I haven't read this type of story before. I've seen it quite a few times. You're own little twist on it was good though.
Characterization: 6/8
-The details you used to describe how the characters looked were great, as were the details you used to describe emotions.
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary:7 /12
-You're vocabulary seems to be quite broad. I found quite a few mistakes more so when it came to grammar rather than spelling.Here are some details and ideas of the errors I found:
-"...a
fter desolating Sohee alone on the grass field." desolating means to leave alone, so you don't need to add in the extra alone.
-Then/than usage. When comparing two objects, use than. When referring to an order of events, then is more proper.
-I noticed a lot of run-on sentences; a vast majority of each paragraph seemed to have run-on sentences. You used a lot of commas where periods would have sufficed. Remember to use periods where there is a new thought or idea.
-I found that you often switched back and forth from present and past tense, which can be a bit confusing to readers. Try to stick with one or the other unless you are using a flashback.
Writing style: 8/10
-I liked how you split it into parts. I've never seen that before.
Enjoyment: 4/5
-I really enjoyed reading it, although I'm not a big fan of Sohee.

Sub total:75/100

Bonus: 5/5
_ I like Wooyoung^^

Total: 80/100

No comments:

Post a Comment