Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fabric Magic

Title:Fabric Magic
Author: th1rd3ye
Fanfic URL:http:www.winglin.net/fanfic/sss_onew_FM/
Reviewer:BangBangVIP @ Melting Gelato

Story Title: 5/5
-Interesting title, suiting for the story plot as well.
Appearance:10/10
-The poster looks awesome, and the background and text look good too.
Forewords: 7/10
-There were a lot of sneak peeks, giving a bit too much of the story away. Also, the definition seemed unnecessary.
Plot:15 /15
-This plot sure is something new to me. It was interesting
Flow: 10/10
-It flowed rather nicely.
Originality/Creativity: 15/15
-Again, this is was something new to me, that I haven't seen before. I liked it.
Characterization: 7/8
-Your details of the characters emotions made it easy to tell who they were and what they were feeling.
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 10/12
-There were a few mistakes in grammar, but nothing major.

You wrote:In addition, the word “LOVE” was capitalized and were in three different fonts.
Should be:In addition, the word “LOVE” was capitalized and was in three different fonts.
Or: In addition, the word "LOVE" was capitalized, and in three different fonts.

Writing style: 9/10
-Your writing style works nicely with this storyline.
Enjoyment: 5/5
-I found myself heavily engrossed in the story as I read more.

Sub total:93/100

Bonus: 5/5
-The story was great, not to mention I like Onew. XD

Total: 98/100

No comments:

Post a Comment