Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Because I know

Title: Because I know
Author: 'Niii
Fanfic Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/_know
Reviewer: BangBangVIP @ http://www.melting-gelato.co.nr/

Story title: 5/5
I was a little curious as to who would know what,so it definitely caught my attention.
Appearance: 10/10
I sang 2PM's 10 out of 10 when I typed that =.=' haha. I love the poster. The background makes it easy to read the text, so that's a plus.
Forewords: 10/10
The small sneak peek so caught my attention. I was so excited[lol, Junho~] at the end of it. I couldn't wait to read more.
Plot: 15/15
I must say, I don't think I've ever read something quite like this. It was exciting and kinda sad. I thought he was going crazy!
Originality/Creativity:15/15
Again, I don't think I've ever read something like that before. It was cool to read about the guy being ill, and not the girl. I know that sounds bad.lol.
Characterization: 8/8
The description of the characters made it more....exciting. I love details. X]
Spelling/Grammar/Vocab: 12/12
I found one spelling mistake, but it was no big deal. You put 'on' instead of 'one' but again, I was too wrapped up in the story, to even notice it at first. I still understood what you meant.
Writing Style: 10/10
Again with 2PM's song. lol. I wasn't confused so, yay~
Enjoyment: 5/5
Wow.

sub total:100/100
bonus:5/5
You made me cry, and that's hard to do. There's only been one other story that made me cry, and to any author that can make me cry, I tip my imaginary hat to you.

total: 105/100
I know, I gave you like a perfect score! I was happy at how well you wrote that and how it all worked out, sad ending or not. Nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment