Saturday, November 28, 2009

What People Don’t Know

Title: What People Don’t Know
Author: Blitz
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/PeopleKnow/
Reviewer: dramafreak4eva @
http://www.melting-gelato.co.nr/

Story Title: 3/5

- Your title wasn’t too catchy, but it did suit the fanfic.


Appearance: 7/10

- The poster you had wasn’t to my liking as it looked strange and a little bit scary. The background didn’t affect the text much which was good.


Forewords: 6/10

- Your forewords was fine, but a character description would be better. A simple quick plot would be also good if you added one, just to make the readers read on. I liked the preview that you had putted but it could’ve been better, as I said.


Plot: 11/15

- Your plot is actually very easily found. It’s where Aaron’s Dad’s is Guigui’s Dad’s rival. I read a few stories like this but I found this one pretty interesting to read though.


Flow: 9/10

- The flow was very well done, everything went well.


Originality/Creativity: 11/15

- I thought the part where Aaron and Guigui went to the amusement park was creative.

For originality, it wasn’t really original but creative.


Characterization: 8/8

- Full marks, for sure. It was very descriptive when you are explaining something. It was well written and I could understand exactly what you were saying.


Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 11/12

- Your vocab was fabulous, it was very clear what you explaining and describing. Just a few mistakes that you’ll find if you just read it again.


Writing style: 9/10

- Your writing style was great! I loved it!


Enjoyment: 3/5

Sub total: 78/100

Bonus: 3/5

You requested from Melting Gelato and preferred me as your reviewer.

I’m a big fan of GuiLun!

I really did enjoy reading and reviewing your oneshot.

Total: 81/100

Good luck on your future fanfictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment